Insurance Law Lawyer and Paralegal In Hamilton, Brant County, Grimsby, Aldershot, Etc. Helping Clients Fight Wrongful Conduct By An Insurance Company
Share to Facebook
What Can Be Done If An Insurance Company Denies Coverage?
Wrongful Conduct Such As When An Insurance Company Is Engaging In Improper Denial of a Claim Deserves Strong Advocacy In Response. Professional Insurance Knowledge Including Skilled Advocacy May Uncover Options and Possibilities That Push An Insurance Company Into Reconsidering a Coverage Position.
Similar Questions About Denial of a Claim Cases Include:
- Who Will Likely Win When An Insurer Is Sued for Denial of a Claim?
- How Can a Person Fight Denial of a Claim By An Insurance Company?
- Who Will Likely Win When a Person Sues An Insurer for Denial of a Claim?
- What Can Be Done If An Insurer Wrongfully Denies Coverage?
- Is It Possible to Sue An Insurer That Denies Coverage?
Providing Guidance Involving Review and Advice Including Advocacy on Various Insurance Matters
A legal fight against an insurance company requires special knowledge to help balance the playing field whereas an insurance company will have a large complement of personnel with understanding of the insurance guidelines, laws, regulations, and rules, in addition to the legal process and almost endlessly deep pockets. These strengths create a David v. Goliath type situation just when the insured person needs help the most!
Example Cases Include:
Wrongful Coverage Denial
Involves insurance policy interpretation concerns.
Insurance Broker Errors & Omissions
Involves mistakes by professional insurance advisors.
Wrongful Coverage Valuation
Involves improper depreciation and other calculations.
Involves accusations of providing false information.
Undue Delays Within Claim Process
Involves slowly progressing or excessive investigation.
Fraudulent Conduct Allegations
Involves accusations of false or exaggerated claims.
You May Need Professional Insurance Law Representation If:
- Your insurance company wrongfully denied a claim;
- Your insurance company undervalued your claim;
- Your insurance company delayed your claim in bad faith;
- Your insurance broker failed to fully review your coverage needs;
- Your insurance broker failed to arrange coverage resulting in an uninsured loss; or
- Your premiums or deductibles unjustly increased.
Even in situations where all is being well looked after by insurance coverage, assistance in reviewing the final settlement release documents may be available before signing-off of further claim rights.
Assistance may also be available in providing Commissioner of Oaths services to commission sworn declarations including the Proof of Loss documents that finalize the claims process.
Benchmark Legal Offices provides affordable services as a Lawyer and Paralegal in:
Learn More About
Insurance Law Principles:
As professionally trained experts, insurance brokers owe a duty of care to clients to diligently arrange insurance coverage and shop for competitive pricing.Learn More