What Can Be Done If An Insurance Company Undervalues a Claim?
Wrongful Conduct Such As When An Insurance Company Delay In Processing a Claim Such a Position Is Not Likely the Last Word. Professional Insurance Knowledge Including Skilled Advocacy May Uncover Options and Possibilities That Push An Insurance Company Into Reconsidering a Coverage Position.
Similar Questions About Delay In Processing a Claim Cases Include:
- Who Will Likely Win When An Insurer Is Sued for Delay In Processing a Claim?
- How Can a Customer Fight Delay In Processing a Claim By An Insurance Company?
- Who Will Likely Win When a Customer Sues An Insurer for Delay In Processing a Claim?
- What Can Be Done If An Insurer Wrongfully Undervalues a Claim?
- Is It Possible to Sue An Insurer That Undervalues a Claim?
Providing Guidance Involving Review and Advice Including Advocacy on Various Insurance Matters
Insurance companies often have a large complement of claims adjusters and in-house legal counsel as personnel with a well trained understanding of insurance guidelines, laws, regulations, and rules, in addition to training and understanding of legal procedures as well as seemingly endlessly deep pockets. This strength creates a 'David v. Goliath' type situation just when an insured, being the client as an insurance consumer, needs help the most!
- Did your insurance company wrongfully deny a claim?
- Did your insurance company undervalue your claim?
- Did your insurance company act in bad faith?
- Did your insurance broker fail to fully review your coverage?
- Did your insurance broker fail to arrange coverage resulting in an uninsured loss?
- Did your premiums or deductibles unjustly increase?
Even in situations where all is being well looked after by insurance coverage, assistance in reviewing the final settlement release documents may be available before signing off further claim rights 'forever'.
Assistance may also be available in providing Commissioner of Oaths services to commission sworn declarations including the Proof of Loss documents that finalize the claims process.
As professionally trained experts, insurance brokers owe a duty of care to clients to diligently arrange insurance coverage and shop for competitive pricing.Learn More